To be eligible, the small business restaurant must meet all of the following requirements:
• Be located in the City of Pittsfield
• Have been in operation since January 1, 2019
• Was open before the Mayor’s indoor suspension and are directly impacted by the city’s orders.
• Had at least $20,000 in gross annual revenues in 2019. For the Restaurant Rapid Response Grant, the previously announced income cap of $1.5 million in gross annual receipts has been waived.
• Have experienced a loss of gross revenue of a least 50% or more due to the Covid-19 pandemic since February 29, 2020
• Have no outstanding local, state or federal tax liens or legal judgments, or unresolved non-compliance status for previous CDBG assistance